Friday, January 23, 2009

Lost is back! I love TV

So this week TV began to be great again.  Trust me, the wasteland that we call December and January had almost broken me.  Here is a quick list of the shows I will be watching instead of talking to you:

Lost
The Office
Flight of the Chonchords
CSI
Bones
Lie to Me
Top Chef
30 Rock
Biggest Looser
House
Scrubs

That is easily eight hours of time that I will spend glued to the flat screen.  I love TV.  Love it.  Like the way I love Double Stuff Oreo's and Milk, or the way my mouth feels after a real good brushing.  TV is such a major part of my life, no matter how much I try to pretend it's not.  I look forward to an estimated 108 hours of down time over the next 16 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. EFF YEAH LOST IS BACK! Woo! Eff Woo!

    -Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE tv! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! People who act like that makes me a bad person can just kiss my remote.

    ReplyDelete